Wash slides with specific reagents in the following order:
xylene, two times, 5 min each.
100% ethanol, two times, 5min each
95% ethanol, two times, 5 min each
80% ethanol, once, 5 min
70% ethanol, once, 5 min
50% ethanol, once, 5min
dH2O, two times, 5 min each
2. (Recommended) Block the endogenous peroxidase activity at room temperature by a 5~10 min incubation in the final developmental 3% H2O2 in distilled water or PBS (pH 7.4).
3. Rinse sections with PBS for 5 min.
4. Antigen retrieval.
5. Rinse sections with PBS for 5 min.
6. Apply the blocking antibody (normal goat serum), incubate for 20 min at room temperature, and throw off residual fluid (don't wash.).
7. Apply the primary antibody 60 min at RT or 4°C for overnight
8. Rinse sections twice for 5 min each.
9. Incubate array slide with a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody at 20~37°C for 20 min.
10. Rinse sections twice for 5min each.
11. Incubate slides with SABC reagent at 37°C for 20 min.
12. Rinse sections 4 times for 5 min each.
13. Proceed with chromogen of final developmental DAB or use DAB Kit (Control the degree of staining with regular microscopy).
14. Wash sections in distilled water.
15. Stain and differentiate slides in hematoxylin.
16. Dehydration and transparency of slides.
17. Mount slides.