This Human FKBP7 overexpression lysate was created in HEK293 Cells and intented for use as a Western blot (WB) positive control. Purification of FKBP7 protein (Cat: 13250-H08H) from the overexpression lysate was verified.
A DNA sequence encoding the human FKBP7 (Q9Y680-2) (Met1-Gln218) was expressed with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
The recombinant human FKBP7 consists of 206 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 23.8 KDa. It migrates as an approximately 27and 30 KDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
Human FKBP7 HEK293 Overexpression Lysate: 使用指南
Cell lysate was prepared by homogenization of the over-expressed cells in ice-cold modified RIPA Lysis Buffer with cocktail of protease inhibitors (Sigma). Cell debris was removed by centrifugation. Protein concentration was determined by Bradford assay (Bio-Rad protein assay, Microplate Standard assay). The cell lysate was boiled for 5 min in 1 x SDS loading buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 5% b-mercaptoethanol, and lyophilized.
1. Centrifuge the tube for a few seconds and ensure the pellet at the bottom of the tube.
2. Re-dissolve the pellet using 200μL pure water and boil for 2-5 min.
1 X Sample Buffer (1 X modified RIPA buffer+1 X SDS loading buffer).
稳定性 & 储存条件
Store at 4℃ for up to twelve months from date of receipt. After re-dissolution, aliquot and store at -80℃ for up to twelve months. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Western Blot (WB) Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Human FKBP7 HEK293 Overexpression Lysate: 别称
Human FKBP23 Overexpression Lysate; Human PPIase Overexpression Lysate
PPIase is a member of the immunophilin protein family. It also belongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family, PPIL3 subfamily. PPIase contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain. Members of the immunophilin protein family play a role in immunoregulation and basic cellular processes involving protein folding and trafficking. PPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides. It has a very high substrate specificity for the four-residue peptide Ala-Ala-Pro-Phe only when the proline peptide bond is in the trans state. It interacts with several intracellular signal transduction proteins including type I TGF-beta receptor. It also interacts with multiple intracellular calcium release channels, and coordinates multi-protein complex formation of the tetrameric skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor. In mouse, deletion of this homologous gene causes congenital heart disorder known as noncompaction of left ventricular myocardium.
FK506 binding protein 7
1. Shor B, et al. (2008) A new pharmacologic action of CCI-779 involves FKBP12-independent inhibition of mTOR kinase activity and profound repression of global protein synthesis. Cancer Res. 68(8):2934-43.
2. Talmud PJ, et al. (2009) Gene-centric association signals for lipids and apolipoproteins identified via the HumanCVD BeadChip. Am J Hum Genet. 85(5):628-42.
3. Deleersnijder A, et al. (2011) Comparative analysis of different peptidyl-prolyl isomerases reveals FK506-binding protein 12 as the most potent enhancer of alpha-synuclein aggregation. J Biol Chem. 286(30):26687-701.